MYOB Advanced Business 2022.2
2023 Autumn Release
Unleash the Power of Enhanced Business Management
MYOB Advanced 2022.2: 360+ Enhancements Redifining Business Management
Experience the transformative power of MYOB Advanced 2022.2. The latest release introduces a range of 360+ exciting new features, enhancing user experience while adding additional functionality to existing features.
We encourage everyone to review the full release notes document in conjunction with this document
Stand-Out Features of MYOB Advanced 2022.2
With the release of MYOB Advanced 2022.2, there are five key features that we believe you’ll appreciate above all others. Explore the full list in the detailed release notes.
You can now provide single sign-on (SSO) and manage user access in one place by integrating MYOB Advanced with Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
Inventory and order management – Side panels
By adding a side panel to inventory and order management forms, users can now view a list of records while simultaneously viewing (and modifying, if necessary) various information related to a record on a data entry form.
Finance – Approving GL transactions
Administrators can now set up an approval process that prevents GL transactions from being released and posted until they’re approved by an authorised employee.
Manufacturing – New engineering workbench
A manufacturing engineer can now view, create, and modify a multilevel bill of material displayed in a tree structure by using the new Engineering Workbench (AM208100) form. This is useful when creating and modifying bills of material with subassemblies.
Construction – Tracking project progress by unit
This release adds the functionality to track project productivity. With this new functionality, employees working on a construction site can capture project activities on the unit level and track project progress by using a new type of document: progress worksheets. In the daily field report, a user can add cost budget lines and capture units used on the construction site during the working day. This functionality helps project managers to track project productivity and define the potential impact of these activities on the project schedule and cost budget.
MYOB Advanced 2022.2 Autumn Release Showcase – Now Available On-Demand
Missed the live product showcase? Catch up on-demand and get to know the exciting new features and enhancements coming to MYOB Advanced Business, MYOB Advanced Payroll, and MYOB Advanced Workforce Management. Click to watch the recording.
Explore New Features by Category in MYOB Advanced 2022.2
MYOB Advanced 2022.2 update introduces several new features and improvements in each of the key areas listed below. Delve into our comprehensive enhancements, designed to transform the way you manage your business. View the full details of the list on the release notes
- Connection of a Store with a Custom Shopify App
- Export of Sales Orders to Shopify
- Enhanced Export of Product Availability Settings
- Multiple Guest Customer Accounts
- Enhanced Marketing Lists and Campaigns
- Side Panels with Marketing Data for CRM Entities
- The Currency of Business Accounts and Related Entities
- The Ability to Change the Business Account in Opportunities and Sales Quotes
- The Ability to have multiple Business Account for different Sales Quotes linked to the same Opportunity
- Relations Between Sales Orders and Associated Entities
- Support of OAuth 2.0 for Google Suite
- Email Template Enhancements
- Appointment Schedule Optimisation with Consideration of the Staff Members’ Skills
- Improved Titles Related to Total Amounts on the Service Orders and Appointments Forms
- Report Improvements
- Profit Margin Calculation
- Improvements in the Mobile App
- Updating the Unit Cost of Non-Stock Items to Be Purchased
- AP Debit Adjustments with Retainage
- Approval of GL Transactions
- Automatic Assignment of the Tax Zone to Sales Orders and Invoices
- Dunning Level by Customer Class
- Exclusion of Payments and Voided Payments from Open Item Statements
- Inclusion of All Documents with Open Balances in Dunning Letters
- Improved Processing of Batch Payments
- Improvements in the Straight-Line Depreciation Method
- Modification of Dunning Fees During the Dunning Process
- Preventing Creation of Documents with Dates in the Distant Future
- Support of Multiple Base Currencies for Contracts
- Support of Multiple Base Currencies for the Dunning Process
- Ability to Change the Dimensions of the Box on the Fly
- Calculation of Inventory Turnover
- Conversion of the Stock Status of the Item
- Selection of a Cost Layer Type for Inventory Transactions (Project Costs)
- Ability to Copy Header Notes and Attachments on Sales Orders to Shipments/Invoices
- Side Panel Support for Inventory and Order Management
- Dashboards for Inventory and Order Management
- Engineering Workbench
- Enhanced Support for Transfers in MRP
- Control of Excessive Item Quantity for Operations
- Restricted Visibility of Customers and Suppliers
- Side Panel Support for Lists of Records
- Support of Blanket Sales Orders in MRP
- Other Enhancements – Manufacturing
- Ability to Edit the Main Screen
- Adjustment of Colours to Fit the Company’s Colour Scheme
- Ability to Specify a Custom Title to Side Panels
- Ability to Generate GS1 EAN/UCC-128 Barcodes in Report Designer
- Improved Diagnostics for Business Events and Push Notifications
- Enhancements in Change Management
- Mobile App Enhancements – Construction
- Tracking Project Progress by Unit
- Built-In Infotips
MYOB Advanced Autumn Release Fact Sheets
- All You Need to Know!
Get an in-depth look at all the key updates included in the 2023 MYOB Advanced Autumn Release. The product release fact sheets are a click away and are filled with all the information you need.
Need Help on Your Business Management Process?
Businesses need ongoing support to keep their MYOB Advanced or MYOB Exo systems in tip-top shape. We offer different ways to help you get started.
- Over the phone (6AM – 5PM WST)
- By sending us an Email
- Online and via remote access
- Onsite at your business if needed
Submit your contact details and book a consultation with our ERP experts.